Wedding Resources

This is a listing of LGBTQ-affirming venues, vendors, and other wedding resources in Mobile and Baldwin counties. If you know of any that are not on this list, please email us at

Note concerning Alabama’s new marriage law: Effective August 29, 2019, marriage licenses will no longer be issued in the state of Alabama. Instead, an Alabama Marriage Certificate form must be signed, notarized, and submitted to a probate judge, upon which the marriage will be recorded. There will no longer be a requirement for a solemnized ceremony or licensed officiant. You can find out more from the Mobile County Probate Court website FAQ.

Email Us