The following is a list of LGBTQ-affirming legal resources in Mobile and Baldwin County. If you know any that are not on this list, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Beckerle Law Firm, LLC.
712 Oak Circle West
Mobile, AL 36609
- Personal Injury (Automobile Accidents, Dog Bites, Insurance Claims and Coverage, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability – Slips and Falls, Products Liability – Dangerous and Defective Products, and Trucking Accidents – Semi-Truck Crashes.)
- Family Law (Adoptions, Child Support, Child Custody and Physical Placement, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Mediation, and Spousal Support – Alimony.)
- Criminal Defense (Bail and Bond Proceedings, Criminal Appeals and Writs, Domestic Violence, Drug and Narcotic Offenses, DUI-DWI Offenses, Gun, and Firearms Offenses, Juvenile Offenses, Sex Offenses, Theft and Burglary, Violent Offenses, and White-Collar Crimes.)
- Estate Planning. Probate and Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Debtor-Creditor Law. Bankruptcy
- Business and Commercial Law. Business Organizations and Entity Formation
- ADR – Mediation and Arbitration. Administrative Law Appeals.
Day Peake, Phelps Dumbar LLP
Employment Defense Litigation Attorney
101 Dauphin Street, Suite 1000
Mobile, Alabama 36602
Day Peake practices in the area of labor and employment, with an emphasis on employment law. His practice includes the defense of employers in various Title VII and ADEA claims, I-9 audits, DOL audits, violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act, the WARN Act, and actions filed before the EEOC. Mr. Peake has experience defending Title III public accommodation claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). His practice also involves counseling businesses on an array of employment practices from developing an employment handbook and drafting non-compete agreements to protecting trade secrets and proprietary information.
The Hernandez Firm, LLC.
1856 Airport Blvd.
Mobile, AL 36606
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 6 PM
- Criminal defense representation
- Legal advocacy for juveniles (emancipation, abortion, Department of Human Resources (DHR) dependency issues, truancy, homeschooling and criminal representation)
- Civil litigation for plaintiffs and defense (real estate law, car wreck cases, medical malpractice cases, personal injury, slander, libel, restraining orders, contract dispute issues, business incorporations and dissolutions, and injuries to children and adults)
- Family and domestic law (Grandparents’ rights, divorce for all married couples, legal separation, child support calculations and recovery, child custody, adoption, guardianship, conservatorship, representation for special education, school truancy, and attendance issues, as well as issues arising with children and disabilities (education law and bullying problems)
- Probate and will services
- Opening estates, closing estates
- Handling claims for or against creditors
- Civil commitments and mental health issues
- Appellate work for criminal and civil cases
Henry Brewster, LLC.
- Employment (discrimination, contract, severance, merit system/personnel board, whistleblowers, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC))
- Constitutional Rights
- Jail Conditions
- Police Misconduct
- Public Accommodations
- Housing Discrimination
- Federal and State Courts
Johnstone Adams, LLC.
- Health Care, Employment
- Labor & Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Defense Litigation Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation & Transactions
- Oil & Gas, Tax
- Trusts & Estate Planning
- Banking & Finance
- Forest Use
Shane Taylor and Associates, P.C.
308 Congress St.
Mobile, AL 36603
- Criminal Services (DUI, drug offenses, violations of probation, etc)
- Family Law (divorces, child support, child custody, domestic violence, alimony and post-separate support, division of marital property, separation, prenuptial agreements and adoption)
- Civil defense (contract disputes, probate of wills, trusts, property disputes)
- Personal Injury (accidents, medical malpractice, negligence and/or libel)