- TrevorLifeline: 866.4.U.TREVOR (866.488.7386)
Available 24/7. If you are an LGBTQ young person in crisis, feeling suicidal, or in need of a safe and judgment-free place to talk, call the TrevorLifeline now. Our trained counselors are here to support you.
- TrevorText: Text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200.
Confidential text messaging with a Trevor counselor, available 24/7/365. Standard text messaging rates apply. Available Monday through Friday between 2 pm to 9 pm CST.
- TrevorChat: Click here, then click on TrevorChat to get started.
TrevorChat is a free, confidential and secure instant messaging service that provides live help to LGBTQ youth.
- CDC National STD and AIDS Hotline: (800) 342-AIDS or (800) AIDS-TTY
Hours: Available 24/7.
- GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender) National Hotline: (888) THE-GLNH or (888) 843-4564.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 4 pm to midnight, and Saturday, noon to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) National Hotline provides telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.
- GLBT National Youth Talkline: 800-246-PRIDE (1-800-246-7743)
Peer support and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth. Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30 pm to Midnight, Eastern time.
- Linea Nacional del SIDA y ETS: (800) 344-7432
Hours: Seven days a week, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- National Runaway Switchboard: (800) 621-4000
Hours: Seven days a week, 24 hours a day Hotline for runaway/homeless youth and their families.
- SAGE LGBTQ Elder Hotline: 1-888-234-SAGE
A place to call when you need to talk. Offers peer-to-peer support without judgment. Listens to those who are often very isolated and sometimes still closeted. Answers factual questions regarding safer-sex information. Gives local resource information using the largest LGBTQ resource database in the country. Monday to Friday: 3 PM-11 PM. Saturday: 11 AM-4PM.
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860
A free hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have.